Following are some of the effective home remedies for blackheads:
- Mix fuller's earth (multani mitti) with little rose water and use this face pack on normal skin. This face pack will help you to remove blackheads.
- Prepare a paste of lime juice and drumstick leaves. This paste is very useful in treating blackheads.
- Prepare a paste of 2-3 tablespoon yoghurt, oatmeal 1-2 tablespoon, olive oil and lemon juice 1 tablespoon each, and thoroughly mix the paste in a container or grinder. Apply the paste over blackheads and let it dry, then wash your face using cold water. It is very effective in treating blackheads.
- Take grapes pulp and apply it on blackhead affected area, let it dry for 15-20 minutes, and then wash your face with warm water.
- You can also blend cucumber in a grinder and apply the paste on the face and let it dry, then wash your face using cold waster. It is also a useful treatment for removing blackheads.
- Prepare a paste using vinegar and cornstarch and apply on blackhead affected area and let it dry for sometimes, then using warm water easily wash your face.
- You can also prepare sandalwood face pack using sandalwood and rose water. Apply this face pack on blackheads affected area and let it dry, then wash your face with cold water. It will help to remove blackheads and will keep your skin cool.
Following are some of the effective herbal remedies for blackheads:
- Another useful home remedy for blackhead is to prepare a paste of cinnamon and limejuice or a paste of turmeric powder and coriander leaves. They are also very effective natural remedy for removing blackheads.
- Indian plum (jamuna) is also very helpful in treating blackheads. Its seeds must be exuded in water till all the extract is obtained in the solution. Apply this paste on the face. It is one of the fastest ways to get relief from acne and blackheads.