Following are some of the effective home remedies for body odor:
- Prepare a mixture of few drops of glycerin and radish juice. It acts as a good home remedy for controlling body odor. Apply this mixture on feet, underarms, neck etc.
- Another useful home remedy for body odor is potato. In order to prevent excess sweating you can rub slices of potatoes under your arms. This will keep you cool and control body odor and perspiration.
- Prepare a mixture of white vinegar and alcohol. It is a natural and safe home remedy for controlling body odor and perspiration.
- Apply apple cider vinegar on neck, under arms and other body parts to control sweat.
- Mix rosemary oil or tea tree oil in a small quantity of water and use this mixture on underarms, neck, chest, back, and thighs. This is very useful to get rid of body odor and perspiration.
- You can directly apply turnip juice on sweat prone area. It is very effective in controlling body odor and perspiration.
- You can also apply some antifungal soap available in the market, like neem soap that control body odor.
- Tomato is also used in getting rid of bad odor. Add 2 cups of tomato juices in your bath tub and enjoy a refreshing bath.
- Take 2 tablespoon of baking powder, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and apply this mixture on the body parts, like neck, underarms. It is very helpful especially in summers to control your body odor.
Following are some of the effective herbal remedies for body odor:
- Another useful remedy for body odor is wheatgrass. Take wheat grass every morning on empty stomach; this will control body odor and sweating.
- Some herbal tea also helps in eliminating body odor. Sage tea, taken once a day can eliminate the bacteria that are responsible for body odor.