Indian Gooseberry (Amla) is a strong rejuvenator and antioxidant that helps prevent premature aging, strengthen lungs, enhance brain functions and improve eye sight. Amla is supposed to rejuvenate all the organ systems of the provide strength and wellness.
Amla strengthens immune system and prevent against cough, cold, sore throat and other respiratory tract infections. It is a daily health supplement and Ayurveda suggests that it should be taken on regular basis. Whether the body is diseased or healthy, amla supplement maintains health and treat diseases.
Indian Gooseberry or amla is low in sugar but high in fiber content. This feature of amla makes it an ideal daily health supplement to maintain optimum health and immune system.
Indian Gooseberry (Amla) - Natural Immune Booster
Indian Gooseberry or amla is exceptionally high in vitamin C and powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C is essential for making collagen in the body. Collagen provides much of the framework in the cell or tissues. Thus, Vitamin C plays a significant role in growth and repair of tissues in all parts of the body, and hence it is beneficial for the treatment as well as prevention of various diseases. It enhances the overall immunity.
What is the function of the immune system?
The immune system of a body detects the foreign particles in the body and tries to get rid of the foreign elements from the body. It helps in killing tumor cells and pathogens. Immune system is the defense system of the body. Immune system helps in preventing malignant growth such as tumors and it is a totally independent protective shield which protects our body.
What are the symptoms of weak immune system?
Symptoms of weak Immune System -
1. The person suffering from immune deficiency disorder constantly suffers from one or the other infection. The person may suffer from allergies of various types.
2. Allergic reactions triggers when the amount of sugar increases in the diet.
3. Constant feeling of fatigue in the body
4. Swelling in glands
5. Regular occurrence of common cold and sore throats
7. Weight loss
Major symptoms of weak immune system -
1. Disorders in immune system are called immunodeficiency and some people are born with immunodeficiency disorder. The people suffering from disorders of immune system have a diminished respond to pathogens. Immunity system starts declining in people above the age of 50 years and immune system can also be damaged by the use of excess alcohol or smoking. In some parts of the world malnutrition reduces the immunity level.
2. Diet can cause immune deficiency. Deficiency of certain minerals in diet such as iron, copper, vitamin A, B, C, E and folic acid can reduce immune responses.
3. Immune deficiency can be acquired and AIDS and cancer are some types of acquired immunodeficiency.
4. Surgical removal of thymus or loss of thymus at an early age can cause immunodeficiency.
5. Excessive stress can also reduce immunity.
6. Iodine deficiency can impair the immune system.
7. Some drugs compound and medications can also have a negative impact on immune system of the body.
8. Heavy metals and toxic chemicals can reduce immunity of the body.
What are the natural supplements to improve immunity?
To improve immunity one should take vitamin C rich Indian Gooseberry (Amla) Supplement which prevents infections such as common cold and flu. The resistance of the body improves on taking vitamin C and it also reduces the growth of antibodies.
Natural herbs can be used to improve the immunity of the body and Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C which can be used to for detoxification process and removal of waste from the body. Amla is called Emblica officinalis Gaertn and its common name is Indian Gooseberry / Amla. In Sanskrit it is called Amalki. It can be used to purify blood and also helps in enhancing function of digestive system.
What are the other benefits of Indian Gooseberry (Amla) Supplement?
Indian Gooseberry (Amla) acts as a coolant and treats many skin and eye related disorders. It prevents early graying and falling of hair. It strengthens the lungs and reduces respiratory related disorders caused by infections.
It improves food absorption which helps in curing the infections of the digestive tract and balances stomach acids production.
Amla can be used to cure cold throat, respiratory tract infections, premature ageing, and hyperacidity and skin disorders. Amla is rich in bioflavonoids, flavones and polyphenols which help in improving immunity. The quantity of Vitamin C in Amla is twenty times the amount found in an orange juice.
Is there any possible side effect of taking Indian Gooseberry (Amla) supplements?
Amla Supplements are 100% natural and completely safe for long-term use and have no clinically known side effects. They are made from natural and organic plant extract and are free from allergens, artificial coloring, flavors, salt and preservatives.
How long I need to take this capsule?
As Amla Supplement is herbal supplement, you cannot expect an overnight result. It is recommended to take this dietary supplement consistently for at least 3-4 months for optimum results. You can take amla as a daily health supplement on regular basis to maintain optimum health and immune system.