Safed Musli Benefits - Increase Strength and Stamina
Safed Musli known as Asparagus Adscende grows as a tall thorny plant. Its botanical name is Chlorophytum borivilianum. It is commonly used for treatment of problems and is a well known stimulant or aphrodisiac. It is considered as an alternative for V iagra. Sperm count can be increased by taking the herb in right quantity.
There are eight types of Safed Musli. The most common ingredients of Safed Musli are Spirostanol glycosides (Asparamin A and B), and furostamol glycosides (Asparoside A and B). The presence glycosides make it ideal for the cure of impotency. Safed Musli preparations are available in India as general tonic.
Health Benefits of Safed Musli
1. Primarily it is an aphrodisiac. But the ailments like diarrhea, dysentery etc are also cured by consuming Safed Musli supplements.
2. It vitalizes the hormones and the reproductive system.
3. Supplements of Safed Musli promote libido and endurance thus improving the overall lovemaking performance.
4. Reduces anxiety and tension during act.
5. It enhances immunity and alleviates tiredness
6. It is highly effective in treating erection disorders and enhances the endurance for .
7. The herb functions greatly in improving the mental health and helps to combat stress and depression.
8. Safed Musli has insulin enhancing and insulinotropic activities. It is therefore an ideal remedy for the control of diabetes and other blood glucose disorders.
9. Safed Musli reduces the frigidity in women by reducing the arousal time and providing sensitivity to the genital parts.
10. In women this herb also helps to get rid of vaginal dryness by providing lubrication.
11. This herb is also very effective in improving the quality of milk in lactating mothers.
12. It checks the fat deposition in the body by improving the level of good cholesterol.
13. Safed Musli supplements also regulate menstruation cycle.
1. Premature ejaculation
2. Erection problem
3. Low libido
5. Low sperm count
6. Vaginal dryness and frigidity in women
7. Sexual weakness
Safed Musli Uses
The roots and seeds of Safed Musli are generally powdered and are available as tonic or capsules.
1. Taking 1-2 capsules with milk in the morning and night improves the overall performance in men. It prevents premature ejaculation and helps in increasing the sperm count.
2. It is also used as a highly nutritive tonic for pregnant women during pregnancy and helps in replenishing the essential minerals in the post partum stage.
3. Powdered Safed Musli is also used to treat chronic leucorrhoea.
Asparagus Adscendens (Musli Safed), Curculigo Orchioides (Musli Sya), Bombax Malabaricum (Musli Semal). Processed in decoction of Pedalium Murex (Gokhru), Curculigo Orchioides (Musli Sya) and Bombax Malabaricum (Musli Semal)
Take one or two capsules twice a day with milk or water or as directed by the physician. To get optimum result, take this supplement consistently for 2-3 months.
Disclaimer: The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this website is only for education purpose. It is not intended to be substitute for informed medical advice or care.